Middleburn RS7s sqtaper, rings & white bro's ti bb (upda

skinheadjc

Retro Guru
All items will be on ebay on sunday night if no interest by then, so you only have 48hrs guys!!!!

Full pics can be found here:
http://img237.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0005yvg.jpg

*(SOLD)* Middleburn rs7's 175mm square taper. i bought these from ebay about a year ago, there had been black plastic dipped/coated by the previous owner. So that was stripped off (as per the pic below) and polished.

pbpic3484803.jpg

The spider was a bit tricky to polish so that was enamled black.

Condition wise, i didnt polish the rear of the arms so they are a bit rough, and the left hand arm has a few dents on the outer face near the bolt (pics to follow) these were by the previous owner. I also think that the privious owner had the wrong BB, as the tapers have flared slightly (only on the left hand arm) on the inner face. The self extracting bolts are included.

Price due to condition for the arms £45 posted. *(SOLD)*
Im selling the rings seperatly.

pbpic4003835.jpg

img0016cs.jpg

img0026x.jpg

Middleburn Chain rings are:
42T 5 arm, Slickshift, Black 100 miles or so of use £15
img0035cv.jpg

32T 5 arm, standard, silver 100 miles or so of use. £15
img0033vn.jpg

20T 5 arm, hard coat, very little use. £10
img0031fh.jpg
all prices include postage.

White industries JIS square taper Titanium BB 160g on the kitchen scales will fit 68 and 73mm shells aparently it fitted fine on my 68mm- This was sold to me as a 113mm axel, however i've just measured it as 117mm in length. Upone removal two of the grub srews on the drive side have rounded, i'm sure you'll be able to remove them witha little care, ore just keep tehm in as its not esential to remove the plate on this side, anway ways i'm going reduce the price from £50 £45! posted
pbpic4433963.jpg

img0008tr.jpg

img0005yv.jpg

All payment by paypal 'gift'. Potstage is UK only - i will post internationally at cost.

If you want the whole lot - middleburn cranks & rings with the white brothers Ti bb i'll do it all for £120 posted[/b]

Very interested in the Bottom bracket.. if you can let me know the details of the length of the spindle and also if its a 68 shell or 73 please.. so dibs pending the info please.. :)

ok :D - its for 68 shell just cant remember the length of the axle off the top of my head. I'll remove it tonight, provied extra pics and length etc.

manitou916":1nxe8vo0 said:
WI BB fits both 68 and 73 due to its floating axle.

Don't tell me that :roll:

Officially skint anyway, so I'll remove myself from the queue, just to avoid any confusion :oops: :LOL:

Sorry fella,, not the size I was looking for unfortunately :( ,, so going to pass .. thank you very much.. :) good luck with the sale.. :)

Back