Dia Compe SS7 Levers & M732 f.mech (31.6 BP)

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
For Sale:

All items are as described but I will offer a full or part refund as required; please note I won't pay return postage. If you have any questions or want additional info, please ask up front.

I won't be able to post until mid-late w/c 1st March. If you're in a hurry for your part, best to look elsewhere. Sorry, but it's chaotic here at the moment and I'm just fitting in bike stuff when I can.

Prices include UK 2nd class postage or equivalent. Payment by Paypal 'Gift'.

Please PM with any questions or offers, no 'dibs'.

XT M732 f. mech, 31.6mm BP. Well used - £10

DSC01270.jpg

Dia-Compe SS7 lever, finish coming away in a couple of places - £10

DSC01272.jpg

SOLD:

NOS grey Ritchey Z-Max Tyres (steel bead), mounted but never ridden - £45 (Sold to GT-Steve)

XT M732 Canti's full set (no bolts or pads). Light corrosion to steel parts and one is missing its decal - £15 (Sold to kase1983)

XT Cranks with SG rings (not Middleburn as pictured) and NOS silver dustcaps (not pictured). Lovely, lovely cranks - £65 (Sold to chris.kay1)

NOS HG-70 12-28t & NOS HG-90 Chain (shortened) - £30 (Sold to chris.kay1)

XTR M910 rear mech, good condition but with replacement alloy jockey wheels - £40 (Sold to boxxer)

Answer Hyperlite Handlebar, some wear to logos and corrosion to the ano where the bar clamps to the stem, otherwise good condition - £30 (Sold to Last Exit)

XT Thumbies, VGC - £40 (Sold to Brother)

XTR m900 32h hubs on Mavic 217TIB rear & Ritchey Vantage front rims. Hubs are in good condition and rims have tons of life. 95% true, weren't dragging on the pads but need a tweak to be 100% - £75 (Sold to thesneaker)

could i have these please

XT M732 Canti's full set (no bolts or pads). Light corrosion to steel parts and one is missing its decal - £15

& are the middleburn chainrings for sale?

I'm working through my PM's in order. Nothing is paid for yet but it looks like the following is sold:

- XT Cranks (chris.kay1)
- Cassette and Chain (chris.kay1)
- ControlTech bars (Last Exit)
- XT Canti's (kase1983)
- Tyres (GT-Steve)
- M910 R.Mech (boxxer)

Back