£5 items: saddle, cantis, spider, dx sti's

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've found yet more drawer stuff at work...I didn't realise that I had so much there :oops:

Anyway, these items are all £5 posted in the UK. The price sums up the general state, spares or repair is the name of the game here - that said there's useful stuff I reckon! I may even get around to doing a bit of cleaning up before posting..

Have a look, payment can be by paypal gift or the usual alternatives :)

DX M650 cantis - what you see it what you get in the pictures, all the arms are there but some of the hardware is missing as can be seen, that said there's definitely a wheels worth at least and the arms are in really good shape...these polish up super nice! SOLD

DX push push STI levers, once again incomplete...left shifter pod has gone AWOL, right one shifter works but is little sticky and needs a bit of lubing to sort out properly (I may get around to sorting this!). Brake levers actually work great, maybe good for a 1x7 setup? SOLD

WTB speed she saddle, kind of a ladies version I guess but not super wide, more like a smaller comfy saddle really! Not too bad in general but does have the odd split here and there, the worst being about an inch long on the left hand corner...

Middleburn RS2 red anodised spider, 110 bcd version. Actually very nice, sadly it didn't fit my cranks :( The chap who sold it on to me had a bit of an effort to remove it and so one of the holes for the mounting bolts has a drill bit mark as pictured. Should still work fine though.. SOLD

Pictures below ;)

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 537
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 537
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 537
  • 002.JPG