LOVELY LITTLE LAVA DOME!!! 16"SOLD SOLD!!!

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Having purchased what I believed to be an 18 inch lava dome, paying the majority through paypal and the rest on collection, I get back to have my worst fears confirmed in that the frame is yet another 16 inch frame.

On a plus note the frame is in exceptional condition, a few tiny scratches and chips here and there but very minimal,
The only negative is a small dink on the top tube. Which I have pictured and which I only noticed when giving her a clean for the photos.

Looking for £85 posted because of the condition and because I paid heavy for it , but as always open to offers.

Let me know if you want any more pictures or details

shes lovely si, condition is fab, i have got more knocks on a frame on one ride than this bike got in 13 years, shes just too small

sorry to see, that your fears about the size became true.

would make a nice bike for my daughter, but postage to Austria will be a killer :cry:

ahh it was you who spotted it first too, would have not paid the outstanding had i been dealing with the guy who i bought it off, but he got delayed so sent his mum,

if you pay the postage i will do the packing wrapping and sending, i think you would be hard pushed to find a 97 lava dome with paint and decals in this condition, your daughter would love you so much for it too :LOL:

charlieboy

just did a quick quote on parcel2go, looking at £90 pound postage, so £170 combined silly money,

anyone know a cheaper way or the cheapest way of sending to europe

Back