Rock Shox SID 100 Hydra Air Forks - SOLD

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
Selling my long standing Rock Shox SID forks, They have been a great fork that I have to move on to fund a broken window :sad:

They are in fantastic condition both visually and operationally and have all the original decals :cool: , I had them serviced professionally last year (there is no way a retro boy by like me could do this) and have only ridden them when out with my young kids, so no more than 40 miles :roll:

They have 100m of travel, IS disc mount and Canti studs, They have a working rebound adjuster at the lower of right leg and two air chambers at the top of stansions that takes a std shock pump. There are no leaks and the gold coating shows no sign of wear. Steerer is 180mm, Im not sure of the exact weight but they are very light for a suspension fork. The only gripe would be the marks from hyro hose at rear of Left leg and front left of bridge that you can see in pics.

was £80 incl UK isured postage, and Gravy Monsters famous packaging ;)

please reply below and follow up with PM

Cheers

GM

EDIT - click here to see them on my my bike http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... c&start=11

014-1.jpg
015.jpg

017.jpg

018-1.jpg

Andy B":l7wy2vrn said:
Could the travel on these be dropped to 80mm with a spacer?

Andy, Im not sure tbh :oops:, I know little about suspension forks sorry, I expect someone somewhere on the site would know.

Cheers

GM

No prob, I know a lot of modern RS forks cn be travel adjusted, but not sure on these either!

Stick 'em on ebay if you want to & if I find out if you can drop them to 80mm I'll make a bid

Back