Small 91' Rockhopper Comp, with DFS saddle!

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm selling this ickle Rockhopper Comp. I bought it as a project to restore for my Niece to use, but its too big for her and I haven't room to hang onto it until she grows :D
The frame is fine, no dents, dings or cracks. The orange paint it scratched and chipped in places but its not so scruffy that it cant be used as-is.
It does have areas where the paint has faded in stripes (maybe had stickers on it?).
It has a mix of Deore DX and LX. The wheels are Exage hubs laced to Sun rims.
The saddle can double up as a soft play area for kids ;)
The bike rides fine but could probably use a bit of fettling/adjustment to gears and brakes.
It measures up at 16" from centre of bb to top of top tube.

Some pics.....

sale006.jpg

sale007.jpg

sale008.jpg

sale009.jpg

sale010.jpg

Looking for £70 delivered to mainland UK ;)

I also find a good thing to do for Little People is to install shifters with gear indicator windows.

This has two benefits:

Excuse for extra fettling time :D

You can shout at them what gear to go into, rather than watch them flap and grind with thumbies :D

As much as I'd love it I think it'll be too big and I think that she'll want suspension on her next bike as her current one is a full susser. Girls :roll:

So, I'm afraid I am out. Great price and a corking little bike though so I'm sure it'll sell.

Mr Panda":192svgyg said:
I also find a good thing to do for Little People is to install shifters with gear indicator windows.

This has two benefits:

Excuse for extra fettling time :D

You can shout at them what gear to go into, rather than watch them flap and grind with thumbies :D

Can supply some sti units if preferred ;)

Can I dibs this until tonight? It maybe perfect for my mates other half. Will know for sure tonight.

Cheers,

Carl.

Latest posts

Back