Hope Biguns laced to Sunn Doublewides £130

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm not sure if I'll get any interest on here but thought it was worth a go as i'm sure theyre's some retro downhillers. I'm thinking of getting rid of my wheels as I'm wanting something lighter, both front and rear are in great condition with no dings and run true, infact rear one is virtually new as has hardly been used. Both are black 26" Sunn Doulewide rims I put some MODO stickers on as well but obviously these can be removed (but look very cool in my opinion lol), front Hub is a black 20mm bolt through Bigun and rear is a ano red Bigun. Oh both are laced with black spokes as well. Front is 36 and rear is 32 and hubs are mk1 and mk2 but I'm not sure which way round this is think the rear is larger. I'm wanting £150 for the pair plus postage without rotors would chuck both rotors in though for an extra 10quid. I would consider swaps for something lighter as well but bare in mind that they would need t be downhill and of similar quality and also I'm a bike tart so would have to be pleasing to the eye for me lol. I'll post some pics up later, but feel free to ask any questions etc.

If I'm completely honest I have no idea, if you know a way of finding out though I'd be more than happy to look

Here's a few quick pics that I already have, of course people are more than welcome to pickup rather than post and are more than welcome to come and see them if they're interested as well.

P1000463.jpg

P1000455.jpg

I think its 203mm at the front and 185mm at the back but need to double check, is it just a case of getting a tape measure to them?

Hi just a quick look and front seems to be either 203 or 205mm and back seems to be 185mm, I tried to measure them but not easy to get it accurate while they're attached to the wheels and wheels are attached to the bike. If you are definitely interested in the wheels though I don't mind taking the wheels off the bike and taking some more pics and taking rotors off and taking some pics with tape measure across them

Back