Dekerf team ST Softail frame SOLD

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
Sadly, I have to sell some bikes. :cry: I really don't want to sell this, but it's up for sale regardless.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16732514@N ... 993582750/
It's a Dekerf Team ST softail (Described , back in '99, by Mike Ferrentino, as the "best handling bike in the world, how do you top that?"), in viper blue, 18.5" c-top.
It has seen very, very light use, with only minor cable rub. NO dings, dents or nasty surprises. Alignment is totally perfect.
The chain stays are Titanium and the rest is 853. Weight of frame and shock is 2.05 kg.
Price , £500including insured delivery to the UK. (excuding headset)

Thankyou kindly , Sirs. It is indeed a very sweet frame. Proper skinny top tube too! :D The pics don't really do the paintwork justice. It is a deep blue metallic, but deeper, and bluer, and more metallic, if you get what I mean. :cool:
Top tube is 22" (560mm) actual, 22 1/2" (573mm ) effective.
It handles just as well as is rumoured, and is super comfy without giving away any sprinting ability.
I'll try and get some more pics up tomorrow. I have had it built up retrothentically,but it's now sporting a more modern outfit.

The scuffs by the rear cable stops are mainly in the protective heli tape.

NEW PRICE! £500 inc UK delivery, but without headset.

It's a stock 19" c-t of seat tube. Burgundy to gold fade, 98 model... ;) Always said it's a keeper but a DeKerf might swing it...

Attachments

• indy_982.jpg
    indy_982.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 2,634
Back