2 x XC Pro chainsets one with Pace rings+bb

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
XC pro chainset with decent condition Pace chainrings, standard drive 46, 36, 26. Outer and inner are excellent middle has some wear but is still good :cool:

The chainset is in very very good condition but some of the drive side threads have been stripped, you can still use a crank removal tool on them and the caps screw in fine as well.

Pedal threads and tapers are perfect :cool:

£55 posted**SOLD PP**

xcp1.jpg

xcp2-1.jpg

xcp3.jpg

xcp4.jpg

Sorry about the crap pics its dark :LOL:

XC Pro chainset 170mm arms somebody has brillo padded them at some point so they'll need polishing but otherwise all good ;)

£17 posted

nm1.jpg

nm2.jpg

XC pro pedals, paint rubbed off in places but still good and would clean up nicely. £25 posted. **SOLD**

nm3.jpg

nm5.jpg

nm6.jpg

Nice. One of my favorite cranks of all time--and the finish holds up much better than M900 arms.

If you can find a shop with a crank arm thread chaser those threads could probably be cleaned up.

Hi Chris, don't really want to split sorry but I'll knock £5 off as you bought the bb off me ;)

Cheers
Steve

The price for the XC Pro chainset with rings now includes an XC Pro bottom bracket ;)

Lockring is a bit battered but its the same as any other lockring so easily replaced and the rest of the bb is in good condition ;)

nmxc.jpg

I'm after microdrive but can't resist of this set. What spindle width? Is it for 73 mm shell?

Back