For sale: Quill stem, rear wheel, 2x front der

InfiniteView

Retro Newbie
Hi.

I haven't sold on here before, but I've just moved flat so I thought I'd have a go at clearing out some of my spares.

1. Rear wheel: This was given to me so I don't know much about the history. The hub is a Deore LX FH-M560 7-speed. The rim says "Specialized, heat treated Japan" and "X23, 26 x 1.5". I had it professionally trued, and have not ridden on it since. The guy at the bike shop said it was a pretty good wheel. Anyone interested at 25 pounds + shipping?

2. Quill stem. This is a black Kalloy Uno. Reach is 130mm. The text says "28.6", which I think makes this a 1-1/4" stem. Pretty good condition. 10 pounds posted?

3. Deore XT front derailleur (FD-M73:cool:. Top clamp, top pull. 28.6mm. A slight amount of chain scuff in the cage, but not far from new condition. 12 pounds posted?

4. Deore LX front drailleur (FD-M567). Bottom clamp, top pull. 28.6mm. This one has a little more scuffing in the cage, but is still in good condition. 10 pounds posted?

The forum won't let me post my photos (sigh), so PM me if you want to see any pics. If you think I'm dreaming on any of these, please make me an offer.

Back