Cannondale Killer V singlespeed, one last try before the Bay

midnite_drive

Retro Guru
Originally built this up for my girlfriend to use but we split up before it was finished so she never got to use it. Its a nice looking beastie but the circumstances surrounding it have left me a little sour and ive never bothered to ride it either, not the bikes fault I know but we people are funny things arent we! I tried to ebay it a few months ago but despite a decent amount of interest it never sold, though I admit I was trying to re-coup all my time and money that I put into it so the asking price was high.

Anyway, the bike was stripped and professionally powdercoated in brilliant white by a local company that I have used many times, they are not cheap but they do great work. The forks, stem and bars were also done at the same time.

It has Avid single-digit v-brakes and levers, Shimano LX (i think) cranks and Cannondale octopus pedals. No attempt has been made to save weight and it currently weighs in at 22lbs.

Its an 18" frame. Any questions or comments or anything Ive left out then just send me a message.

Im able to post if required (for £12.99) and Id like £350 for the bike.

-Jason

SNB21728.jpg

SNB21729.jpg

SNB21733.jpg

SNB21734.jpg

can you give the exact top tube (as it it were straight) and seat tube measurements please

Hope this helps, measurements are approx (centre to centre). Excuse my rubbish drawing. If you need anything else, or I misunderstood you, just let me know.

SIZE.jpg

:) your effort is appriciated!

However, would be better if I could have the top tube length, not the effective length.
From center to center, imagine a line running directly though the middle of the top tube, if it had a straight one.
So, from centre of seat post, along top tube, to center of head tube.
(unless thats what you already gave me, but it looks more like an effective top tube measurement)

cheers

Im happy to include postage in the asking price if thats any help to anyone? I am also able to provide the bike with regular flat/straight bars and with a 7 speed LX mech / cass / thumby setup instead of singlespeed at no extra cost.

I am tempted by this, but can't really afford to make a decent offer. Would you consider selling frame only or p/ex for another frame/bits?

Hi,
Lol im trying to thin the stable so i'll have to pass any swaps thanks. As for selling the frame only (frame/fork/hs/stem/bb really), yes im happy to do that but wouldnt want to come down much on the price as that is what I have most my money tied up in if you know what i mean?

Back