Race Face, Pace, Scapin, New prices.

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
All prices include recoded post/ courier to the UK. Overseas will cost a little more. Paypal gift or Banf transfer fine.
Post here first, then PM please.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16732514@N ... 370169292/

Race Face turbine LP cranks (Isis, compact). Totally unmarked! :shock: There is not a scratch or rub mark on them! :shock: They come with little washers to stop your nasty pedals grazing them.
Black(slightly purple tinge close up). £65 cranks only, or £95 with virtually unworn rings.

Pace RC38 Airforce short travel (65mm) race forks. 190mm steerer. excellent condition, bar some hose rub.
New lockout cable, but fitted without the right tools, so the anodising has been removed around the edge of the nut. It doesnt look too bad, and it works perfectly. A new cable would cost about £20.
All three air chambers hold air indefinitely, and there is no wear to the stanchions.
Not really my cup of tea TBH. £115 and I'll throw ion a grease gun.

Scapin Pro Race series NR frame. 19" c-t seat/ 22" c-c top. Never quite fully built uo, hence never ridden. It has acquired the odd mark over the years but is pretty dammn clean.
Something a bit different from this renowned frame builder. Scapin think it was made in '98/'99 but don't know from what tubeset. I think it is probably a '96, since it has a brazed on cable guidefor cantis.
£160 including FSA headset ,and Isis and octo BBs (Italian Thread).

Flite Ti saddle in yellow with blue kev corners. Very nice condition. £25
More to come...

Message on my screen when I try to view the link:

Why This Page Could Not Be Displayed:

The website was denied because of the banned sites categories your administrator has selected.

You will not be able to reach websites which fall under banned categories unless your administrator removes the ban on those categories.

Site Categorization:
Nudity
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Humourous bump - will think about the forks

Mr Panda":17q0h1fu said:
Message on my screen when I try to view the link:

Why This Page Could Not Be Displayed:

Site Categorization:
Nudity
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Cranks were pretty, but I have to say I was generally a little disappointed... :shock:

Back