all sold here

sex one

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD

1 bontrager select stem...used once..60mm 7degree rise £10
1 pair of translucent purple tomac grips NOS...bought from mountainbikekult.de last week for the hahanna build £7
1" red KORE stem 120mm and 5-7 degree? rise £17
A2Z disc brake adapter £20 DIBS to albash pending
1 air turbo trainer..low end, no resistance adjustment £27 DIBS to jimster
5 chav gold spacers and a black kf top cap with bolt £5 DIBS to elpedro
Titec fast al stem 100mm 5-7 degree rise £5
Titec hellbent riser bars...(bought off here the other day, but changed my mind) £6
1 hayes cable disc caliper with good pads...surprisingly good actually :shock: £5 DIBS to cce PP

CRUD guard(clear).....bought off here the other day :roll: ..unopened £12...sold to retrowagon
1 spares or repair lx rear mech...need jockey wheels and the frame attatchment part putting back together £postage cost only GONE TO cyfa
27.0 control tech seatpost .....battered and bruised...has a ding at the bottom and a ever so slight bend part way up the shaft...makes it tight to get past a certain height(used it for years like this with no problems) £5
2 hayes v6 discs...both hardly used...1 has a slight score mark on. £ 13 sold to big eck

payment via pp gift or bank transfer please

thanks for reading... dibs here first followed by pm

hello

Titec fast al stem 100mm 5-7 degree rise £5
Titec hellbent riser bars...(bought off here the other day, but changed my mind) £6

please!

this puleez - 1 hayes cable disc caliper with good pads...surprisingly good actually £5
Will you take a cheque?
:D

Oh well - saved myself a fiver by being slow :cool:

dibs

can i dibs the lx rear mech please, depending on how easy it is to put back together? also would you be after any swaps? i would like to swap your hayes rotors and lx mech if possible? if not i would still like mech pending assembly ease

swaps stuff below (in signature) if interested (i know your clearing out but worth a try :oops: ;) )

Mr Panda":133lbefn said:
this puleez - 1 hayes cable disc caliper with good pads...surprisingly good actually £5
Will you take a cheque?
:D

Oh well - saved myself a fiver by being slow :cool:

sorry dude...cheers for the interest :D

cyfa2809":22ilzzf2 said:
dibs

can i dibs the lx rear mech please, depending on how easy it is to put back together? also would you be after any swaps? i would like to swap your hayes rotors and lx mech if possible? if not i would still like mech pending assembly ease

swaps stuff below (in signature) if interested (i know your clearing out but worth a try :oops: ;) )

my god!!! you've got loads for sale :shock:

sorry dude...nothing i'm tempted by in your sig.
tell you what.....as the mech isnt working....have it for karma...cant be arsed to have a look at it..pm me your addy ;)

Latest posts

Back