ALL PRICES HALVED!! except the bulky ones for postage :(

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
a few bits and bobs for sale. Paypal gift is the preferred method of payment and first to pay wins. no dibs as it makes things easier for me. All prices Uk postage included. All offers considered, even the cheeky ones. Follow the link at the bottom for pictures.

I would prefer to sell everything so no swaps unless you have a long cage DX rear mech

Saracen Helix hybrid frame 52cm frame decals have been removed as they were a bit tatty frame has a slight bit of cable rub but would other than that its fantastic looking, would make an excellent commuter. inc fork, BB, h/set and promax brakes. £25

Gipiemme Tecno 024 wheels inc 8 speed cassette in decent nick. Front wheel true rear wheel needs a couple of spokes. These are 700c wheels ie roadie stuff so i'm not too up on these. A quick web check had them at £250 rrp but i was looking for £25 SOLD

Bontrager Race Lite 700c tyres. Exc cond £10 the pair SOLD

'95 18.5" Marin Bear Valley SE frame and fork. inc marin lite headset with brand new bearings. £40 SOLD

Sora r.mech £2.50 SOLD

Alivio r.mech £2.50

DX short cage r.mech £18 SOLD

XT M737 med cage r.mech £10 and stunning v.nice cond!! SOLD

R440 f.mech BP 31.8 £2.50

R440 8speed shifters no indicators and the clamp on one is slighty bent but no big deal £5

lx m567 f.mech TP 31.8 £3.50

zoom 1 1/8th quill stem 120mm 10 degrees black includes top bung missing on so many Very very Nice £7.50

Silver Kore ahead stem 80mm 10 degrees £8 SOLD

Klein press fit BB bearings (cant remember how much i paid for these, think it was £6) £2

ITM adjustable angle stem 115mm £3.50

Alivio STI £5

Brand new XT skewers black £10 SOLD

Roadie c/set 52t/42t says ofmega italy on the back 170mm £15 SOLD

Kore post 27.2 290mm bit scuffed £3.50

46t silver c/ring 110bcd £7 SOLD

24t silver sugino c/ring 94bcd £5

UN51 BB 107mm £5

RaceFace bb 110mm £5 SOLD

1x Judy top cap New £2 SOLD

Maxxis Crossmark UST tyres slight wear to 1 but the other is as new £20

Schwalbe Hurricane semi slicks both like new with 1 mile on them £20 SOLD

Marin lite blue canti 1 wheels worth £3

Pace bridges for RC36 £10 SOLD

18t and 16t SS sprockets brand new £4.50 for both. Not for standard chain size for specific SS chain

Selle Italia saddle. 1 wee rip £4

Specialized BG saddle with cromo rails £10 SOLD

Thomson stem shim to allow 1 1/8th stem to be used with 1" steerers £2

Black QR seat collar 34.9 £5 SOLD

Black QR 30.9 with ano purple lever £2.50

Marin Rockstar fork 215mm 1 1/8th with top 35mm threaded £15 SOLD

Alpinestars saddle bag £10 SOLD

www.flickr.com/stewno1

the Kore post i assume and the marin for that mighty fine Pine Mountain? i can check tomorrow if thats cool with you

Yessir :) For the piney indeed. Im rather happy that my prayers were answered and some rockstars popped up on the for sale!

And a kore post to boot! any better pictures of the post?

hi mate, now - these:

Gipiemme Tecno 024 wheels inc 8 speed cassette in decent nick. Front wheel true rear wheel needs a couple of spokes.

could you let me know what the spoke length required is? Are they flat, aero bladed spokes? do they have the letters SAP etched into them on the elbow where spoke enters hub? are they 2.8mm wide at widest part of flat part? and is it a Shimano or Campy cassette that's fitted?

cheers, Al ;)

Saddle bag please. Off to work so send me payment details and i'll settle when I get home.

Cheers Mark

All PM's replied to.

Al, spokes are 285mm to start of rim inc whats inside the nipple. They are aero bladed, don't have SAP etched in them that i can see and are 2.8mm at their widest point.

Stew

Back