Karma Marin Bear Valley Steel F+F - East Devon Pickup Only

coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Had this sitting in the shed for a while, now got a baby coming end of July so everthing is being cleared into the shed and I need the room! I paid seanstephens on here £20 for it, a zolatone 1992 19" Marin Bear Valley. Comes with forks. It had a stuck seatpost and a stuck bottom bracket when I got it but both sorted now. Threads seem fine. He had started to strip the paint, but not finished, but apart from that it is sound, no dents or dings that I found. A nice steel frame and forks. Will throw in a seatpost as well to get you started.

Obviously I would like to get my £20 back (and the fiver or so to remove the bottom bracket that I paid the bike shop) but i'll leave it up to the buyer to decide. Otherwise anyone can have it for karma and feedback in my sellers thread..

I'm too busy to post, so pick up in Devon please. I'm in Honiton 15 miles from Exeter, 15 miles from Taunton. Will travel for petrol.

Reply on here first - first dibs here not on PM. Keep it open. Only have one pic but if you want to see what they look like decent have a lok at WD Pro's amazing example. (These aren't spinner forks before anyone asks!).

Headset it 1 and 1/8th. Any other questions just ask.

Thanks

Coomber

1992marinbearvalley.jpg

Was very tempted to get this , but no funds etc.

But if anyone wants it posted i can collect and post for them, as not too far from me. Would just need to cover fuel to get and postage and bubble wrap.

WD Pro might be interested in the forks, unless he's got some by now. Might be worth dropping him a pm.

tempted, I'm in S Devon. What size is the frame? If not bigger than 19" it might be fun to use up some of the stuff I've stashed away!

XCDave":2yp7pfvm said:
WD Pro might be interested in the forks, unless he's got some by now. Might be worth dropping him a pm.

Have done - they're not spinner forks :cry:

jimbo-xc":2pxtavs7 said:
tempted, I'm in S Devon. What size is the frame? If not bigger than 19" it might be fun to use up some of the stuff I've stashed away!

PMd

Back