NOS Raleigh Special Products 200/250 17" SOLD!!!

ferrit

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
NOS Raleigh Special Products 200/250 17" Frame circa 1999 - £60 inc postage Colour -Red

I bought a NOS Raleigh RSP 200/250 from fleabay a while ago with the intention of building up as a urban single speeder. However in the meantime I have been bitten by the "steel is real" bug and managed to pick up a Charge Duster SS frame to build up instead. As storage space is tight something has to give so its the Raleigh.

A bit of info on the frame. The guy I bought this from picked up a stock of these direct from the factory when Raleigh UK went belly up. They had been sprayed (single colours not hand painted with flames) but not badged or decaled.

Its 7005 Ali and has wishbone seatstays, square chainstays and CNC'd chainstay bridge, top and down tubes are gussetted at the head tube.

Features V brake mounts as well as disc mounts. Forward facing seat tube slot and top tube mounted cable runs.

I am pretty sure these weren't hand built in Nottingham but am happy to be put straight if anyone knows differently

All in all a nice and relatively lightweight frame and would build up into a lovely singletrack or XC bike.

Gets a decent review for the frameset here:-
http://www.bikemagic.com/bike-reviews/raleigh-rsp-200-review/121.html

Comes with a Kalloy seatpost, No name seat clamp, and cheap and chearfull but new aheadset.

DSCF6304.jpg

DSCF6306.jpg

DSCF6314.jpg

DSCF6311.jpg

DSCF6317.jpg

Back