Rock Shox modern forks SOLD THANKS

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Nice set of 2008 (187mm steerer) RS Reba race forks. Dual Air 100mm travel or infinitly less wth the air chambers, Push lock remote if needed, lowers mint, very very small cosmetique stone chip to left stanchion, doesn't affect performance Canti bosses and IS disc mount, very litle use mainly on light trails in Summer, no wet weather use Bargain £120 posted
walk011.jpg

Reba003.jpg

Reba001.jpg

Forks

Sorry won't split, they are £49 I think aftermarket buy. Buy the forks get the lock free! I'll chuck in a nice shock pump too!

Just to say, I use a pair of these (Teams) on my 1999 Explosif. They suit it perfectly, and are an improvement over the Z2 Bams.

Nice Fork Bump.

Looks like a bargain and I just paid more than that for something similar but not as tidy. Shame steerer is too iccle!

RS forks

Yes travel is adjustable with the Dual Air chambers and the pre load. I ran them at 60mm on an Orange Clockwork and they worked fab, what bike are they going on and do you know the steerer tube length yet?

Do you happen to a weight for these, I am not a suspension expert :oops: Where do they rank in the Rock shox line up are they low end or Mid - High

Cheers

Forks

Top end, 1.71 kilo's adjustable everything, their top trail fork at this weight, Lyriks are one up bu a lot heavier.

Back