L & M Cranks - SOLD

Fenton

Senior Retro Guru
I bought these before Christmas from a fellow retrobiker, but I have realised that I just don't have a suitable taste in bikes for these to be of any use to me!

They are really well made CNC cranks from L&M a UK component manufacturer, they have some heel rub, but they are sturdy enough for this not to be an issue except perhaps cosmetically! All threads and tapers are totally free from damage. I've had them apart, cleaned and polished them and now they are ready for a new owner.

I'm after what I paid, which I think was £25!

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

I am collecting faded red stuff at the mo, but have already blown my months new toys money. If you could wait a wee while i'd take em.

I bought these because they were a bargain...... then realised they wouldn't suit any of my bikes! toyed with another project but decided I'd better get one of the ongoing ones finished first!!!

hmm actually, thinking about it my pink (faded red) stuff is all brit made...so possibly worth keeping the theme going. Would have to think

(L & M were German, right?)

Edit: forget that concern seems they were a Brit company...theme would still stand!

I'm not sure tbh mate, I always thought that they were UK...... I'll have to have a bit of a research.....

well if you have a silver pair to swap I have a faded red pair of SPD collars for M737's that I was going to dip in Caustic as red is not my thang any more

Back