Ringle, spesh and Goldtech front hubs NOS..

randombadger69

Dirt Disciple
The Guvnor has at work a 32H Purple Ringle F.Hub. Also a Spesh Front hub with the "oversize" Skewer, prob also 32H, i'll double check specs and pricing on these tomorrow and get some pics.

Ooh just remembered, he's got a couple of old-skool Goldtechs too ones a two piece Gold and Black, like a hope sus, t'others a billet blue one, again i'll check spec and price 2mo.

Haha.. rumbled! You mates with mike S, come over occasionally, bought a pace extruder groove ring last time you were over?

..and it's mad getts haha!

blimey you have good memory, i bought a green middleburn skewer, green ringle mojo and some tnt parts,

found any other nice parts while ive been gone?

kase1983":2ef7huqr said:
blimey you have good memory, i bought a green middleburn skewer, green ringle mojo and some tnt parts,

found any other nice parts while ive been gone?

Oh yeah.. forgot I dug that skewer out, got a bargain out of mick for a change :LOL:

Apart from an unridden Ibis Mojo.. can't think of any bling you'd be after! Sold the pair of XT canti levers we had t'other day.. for twenty quid. Mick a cnut, I bought a Nervex lug set off ebay for circa 40 quid, then discovered he had two sets for 4 quid each!! Bastard kept that quiet! I occasionally "discover" "old crap" covered in dust :LOL:

Got a piccy, a crap one mind..

DSC00663.JPG

Ringle - £79
Black/Gold, Goldtech Ti - £79
Blue Goldtech - £49
Spesh hub - £49

If you wanna buy either on here or e-mail/ring..

www.madgettscycles.co.uk

Doh.. forgot to check drillings, im pretty sure all are 32, the spesh may be fewew.. i'll double check 2mo..

Back