KLEIN team USA forks MC1 (for medium/20" KLEIN) SOLD

yo-eddy

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Up for sale a lovely KLEIN fork
spend most of his life in storage (replaced by Rockshox)
- Colors are still nice and shiny, not faded.
- Fits Medium (20") KLEIN frame (Attitude team USA p.e. ;) )
- few tiny sctratches and chips but overall in excellent condition (see pics)
- Fork nr A0B4A
- Brake bosses are missing but threads are ok

- looking for 250€ posted to EU/UK o.v.n.o. SOLD

pics... lots of 'm :D

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

SF Klein":7vvi0466 said:
Don't suppose you have another one in Gator for a 19" MC1 frame? :D
Will have a look in my stack of KLEIN forks........ :roll:
Nop, sorry mate only this one

I knew it was a longshot. Had you said "yes I do" I was going to sprint to the corner store and buy a Lottery ticket. :D

I don't think that's possible on the MC1's because the steerer has that bulge that the headset bearings mount on. The legs are also longer so the geometry would be a little strange. If that would work, I'd use my own fork for a 20" MC1 frame but it doesn't unfortunately. :(

I just got a 19" MC1 fork the other day in the Dolomite colors (green/white/magenta) and it has the squared joints vs. the curved look of the Uni-Klein forks. So this is my back-up for now but I'm hopeful someone, somewhere out there has a 19" Uni-Klein that they'd be willing to part with (either sell or trade). If you know anyone, please pass them my contact information.

As I say cut it down,you just put a shim in that press fits over the top of the cut off steerer and a shoulder that rests on the top bearing.

Why wait for years for the perfect fork that you'll either get out bid on or end up paying for to much for.... :LOL:

J

Back