AMP B4 $550 (342GBP) complete bike including shipping to UK!

stauqmuk

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So I've finally decided 100% to get rid of this bike. I bought it on ebay a few months ago just to see how well the D1 brake set worked. Its in great shape no dents or dings a few small scratches but nothing too noticeable. It's 19" center of bb to top of seat collar and a 21" effective top tube. The main frame and rims were custom professionally painted red when the bike was originally bought.

Theres a full LX-M565 group (levers, shifters, derailleurs and cranks-m569) with AMP D1 hydraulic disc brake calipers rotors and hubs (front is cnc'd disc hub, rear is paralax hub with special collar laced on for rotor attachment)
Control Tech bar and stem
AMP F3xc fork

looking for $550 complete including shipping, I would part it out if anyone is interested in any one part individually $200 for the frame, $150 for the fork, $200 for the brakes, rotors and hubs. If it splits shipping is at cost. I'm open to suggestions if the prices are out of proportion.

Seat post, seat and Alpinestar stickers in picture not included. Instead I'll throw in a Thompson Elite post and a Velo foam seat.

Attachments

• amp hub detail.JPG
    amp hub detail.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 2,459
  • amp rear brake.JPG
    amp rear brake.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 2,459
  • amp fork detail.JPG
    amp fork detail.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,459
  • amp side.jpg
    amp side.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 2,459
Should you split, I would be interested in the Controltech stem if it's a 1" quill. Hope you sell complete but just registering my interest just in case.

p.s That is one heck of a saddle. makes the amp look a bit like a BMX :D

Cheers.
Dave.

That is a great price, shame shipping would kill it a bit....... Can I also add, that is possibly the most horrendous saddle I have ever seen :shock:

yep, its a '98. As for shipping costs, I cant say exactly since I havent boxed it yet but from dimensions of the bike box I've got and USPS calculations it should be about $175 but could be a little lower if I can shave a few inches off the edges.

might look more appealing if you swap out the saddle...for sales purposes of course.

I've shipped a couple bikes over ot the uk; frame/parts in one box, wheels/parts in another box. It usually comes out closer to $100-120 total, sometimes less.

But $175 isn't a bad quote either.

Good luck with the sale :)

Woops. Your right Golden :oops:. My $175 quote was to Dubai (I forgot to change the destination) to the UK its $122 for the same dimensions. :oops:

Sorry, I'm out. Import duty and shipping push it too far.
Lovely bike, all the best with keeping it whole.

Rob

Back