GT Xizang frame (SOLD £400) Rockshox SL Forks £120

boyblunder

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
GT Xizang frame 18 inch.
1997 model, purchased new in early 1998 (receipts to prove), has no graphics as in 1999 I rode for an amateur team that was backed by giant, the choice was if you ride your own frame then cover/remove the graphics and replace them with the team name.
The frame has no dents or damage, there are a few very minor scratches on RH chainstay due to occasional chainsuck over the years.
Frame comes with square taper BB, runs smooth, aheadset which could do with a bit of TLC on the grease front, original canti hanger for the rear which has never been used, and seat post collar. £410 shipped

Rockshox SID SL forks (199:cool: in blue.
Purchased at the same time as the frame, in very good condition, not disc compatable, last full service by TF Tuning July 07 (receipt to prove), steerer length 205mm comes in original box with users manual and needle valve pump with gauge.
£120 shipped

Treat yourself and buy both for £499 shipped, cant say fairer than that.

Attachments

• DSCF2248-1.JPG
    DSCF2248-1.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,460
  • DSCF2252-1.JPG
    DSCF2252-1.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,460
  • DSCF2260-1.JPG
    DSCF2260-1.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,460
  • DSCF2257-1.JPG
    DSCF2257-1.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,460
The forks are not disc friendly, as for the price, it was orig £550 but I made a right hash of editing my original post, apologies to all for any confusion.

If I have had more cash in the bank , I would have been very tempted :?

and its a touch big. Its more a 19' top tube length ? no?

the frame is not really OK for 80mm forks isn't it ?

Top tube length CC is 57cm, center BB to center TT 46cm.
I have always run the Rockshox SID SL forks with this frame without any problems, they were purchased together.

Would you consider selling the forks on their own? What length steerer are they? I have been looking for a set of these for months. ;)

EDIT: apologies, just seen that they wont take discs, ignore me amd my PM please. :oops:

Not sold as yet, lots of interest and bartering going on. Opinion seems to be to sell the frame seperately from the forks, so I guess thats what I will do.

Back