no probs

retroxcisme

Dirt Disciple
hi mate no probs been lookin for one of those for ages though. any idea what there called? instead of entering numerous bike shops and sayin to the teenage assistant "any of those cateye light holder thingys that bolt on the front brake bosses for mounting your cateyes in a place other than the handlebars mate" to get a reply like dont know what you mean mate have you tried internet, i dont think cateye made them? if it aint to much trouble could you post a pic so i could make one thanks

thanks al

retroxcisme":7a9ez07z said:
hi mate no probs been lookin for one of those for ages though. any idea what there called? instead of entering numerous bike shops and sayin to the teenage assistant "any of those cateye light holder thingys that bolt on the front brake bosses for mounting your cateyes in a place other than the handlebars mate" to get a reply like dont know what you mean mate have you tried internet, i dont think cateye made them? if it aint to much trouble could you post a pic so i could make one thanks

thanks al
sorry guys and gals wrong place i know dont know how think i opened new tab in between cuppas or summit :oops:

I guess you hit new topic instead of reply :)

The bracket came with a Nightsun dual beam light bought around 1993 if that helps

Reunited!
All say ahhhhhhh...

Made me chuckle at least :LOL:

Problem there though was this 'inbetween cuppas' thing :roll:
What's all that about then? I never knew there was such a time! :?

I believe some refer it it as 'work', though I am sceptical of the existence of the alleged beast.................. :p

hi

thanks for pointing that out mate yeah i musta hit the new topic tab, glad i made a chuckle lol. what i shoulda said was i made a mistake in between making tea, 1,refil kettle n rinse cup from previous tea then back to comp. 2, kettles boiled return to cup insert bag with water leave to brew then back to comp. 3, return to find cold tea then back to comp to find you sent a new thread out and it was all because i was thinkin bout my cuppa goin cold ha

Back