Student Bob's tuition fees sale

Student Bob

Old School Hero
Well, tuition fees are due, and I want a singlespeed so the least used bike has to go. Parts below have done about 40 dry miles, and are in excellent condition….

XTR M953 Front derailleur. Top pull. 31.8mm. £20 SOLD

XTR M952 Rear derailleur. Long cage £35 SOLD

XTR M953 9spd 12-34 cassette and sachs PC99 chain with powerlink £60 SOLD

XTR M952 9spd shifters pair. £60
XTRshifters.jpg

Chris King Aheadset 1 1/8” Black, excellent condition £70
CK.jpg

X-lite titanium skewers , pewter, the ones with the removable handle that doubles as an 8mm allen key, no springs – they’re in a hedgerow somewhere. £15 SOLD

Silver Hope Ti-glide and suspension disk hubs with 5 arm spider, Mavic X317CD disk-only rims, 32 3x DT D/B S/S spokes £120
Wheels.jpg

Hope XC4 front and rear disks, pro levers and rotors (150 and 130mm I think??), a few random bits and pieces, could do with bleeding. £70
Hope.jpg

Pace RC36 Proclass. Stock springs. 1 1/8” 175mm steerer. £120
Pace.jpg

18” Airborne Lucky Strike titanium frame with lovely Dekerf style seat stays £450
LSrear.jpg

Here’s some other random bits and pieces that have been lying around, they’ve had either a harder, or far easier life… condition as described…..

Deore XT thumbshifters, VERY cool, fair condition, the bolts under the left shifter have been replaced so don’t match the right, but, to be fair, once they’re on your bike, you’ll never know!! £30
XTThumbies2.jpg

Magura HS33 Sky Ltd Ed. They’re blue, and have the rare CNC brace…. Which I took a hacksaw to – but only to trim the rear brace that was snagging on the back tyre, and to be fair, Magura themselves did the same thing on their 20th Anniversary CNC brace. Comes with the mounting stuff and most of a servicing kit (the syringe and tube, some random spare olives, fittings and 3 spare brake blocks). Great working condition, saying their tatty seems unfair…. Delightful patina…. £75
Magura.jpg

Deore M510 shifters pair NOS. Never fitted. (The bag contains the left hand one) £15 SOLD

Deore M510 front derailleur, brand new in packet 34.9/31.8mm with shims (inc), top swing, bottom pull £10
Deorefrontmech.jpg

Ultegra 6503 front derailleur NOS. double, 28.6mm £20
UItegrafrontmech.jpg

That’s the lot!! Prices include UK postage. Usual dibs/pm/paypal gift.

Just spotted the 9spd tag on the bag behind......no good for me then :(

Can I dibs the blue Magura HS-33s for tintin40? I know he's looking for a blue rear, not sure if these are actually the ones he's looking for, but I've PMd him to come and have a look anyway...

Back