98 z1s double disk mount £55 posted GONE

oldschool

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
ive been told they need new bushes as there is a bit of play but apart from that they are mint ..white legs gold stantions anno red adjusters there is not a single tiny scratch on the stantions they are mint ...i want to swap for a pair of 100mil plus travel forks z2or 3 or rock shox ..i just want to put aset on my bike andride as i havent got the coin to get thez1s fixed .......cheers ade ;) WILL SELL OFFERS

pics i want to put more on but trying to adjust pic sizes to fit on here is near fukin impossible :evil: :x

Attachments

• pics.jpg
    pics.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 889
cheers for that buddy but truth be known i think its jst me..not knowing how to do it the mrs always does it but at work till late :?

the pics are a lot smaller than the max size needed but the tossin thing still keeps saying to big im leavein it now before i smash it :x :x :evil: they are on my gt on reader bikes 98 not very good though

Saw on another post you were talking about play in the forks, you don't have a brace fitted to them so they won't be very stiff!

Sorry for pointing out the obvious if you know this!!

I. Fit front brace
II. P.M Big.Eck , he might be interested in these if he hasn't sorted himself out with a pair for his twin disk hub ;)

Gc

Latest posts

Back