Ti Stage 2 UPG. Kits Pace RC-35 NOS - LAST ONE!!

stevetait

Senior Retro Guru
Finally got these together..... £20 posted to any interested parties. They were £45 I believe and all are complete.

I HAVE ONE SET LEFT.... GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN! :LOL:

Pics are big I know!!:

DSC03785.jpg

DSC03789.jpg

DSC03790.jpg

Lovely!

I might be actually - can you confirm what's in the bag, and maybe send me through a piccie please?

Cheers,
BB.

Will see if I can get there and pic them. There are these contents from recollection:

Clear box

Grey foam padding

Silver sticker

2x canti studs

1x what I think is a pinch bolt for the canti rocker

4 x lager possibly steerer bolts

2 x thin discs that look a bit cable hangerish??

The thin discs are probably the bits that go behind the brake studs for the spring adjustment...

I've just sold a pair of nice RC35's to MRGRUMPY on here, may be worth giving him a shout! If I still had the forks myself a stage 2 upgrade would have been very nice indeed :)

Intrested

Hi Steve

Yes I may be intrested if price is ok and pm me pics also.

Ta

Wayne

Cool...give me a few days and I will sort it, they are going no where fast, they live under a huge pile of Onza Chill Pills Im going to buy to make keyrings out of!!

I could be interested. Do you know if the bolts wit fit the evo forks?

Could I spare two of the chill pills from being turned into key rings. Would like a set for the bike I just bought here on the forum. If I can spare a pair, is there a chice of colours. The MT3 is ti/red I think, so a pair that would go with that would be nice.

Thanks

Ian

Cool...right folks, I will bite the bullet and grab a stash of them and some pills... Im unable to do this for a week or so, as soon as I do though I will post pics and PM those interested. All parts will be sold for the price I paid plus post... no profiteering here x

Back