17" Rockhopper A1 FS Frame - SOLD

Fenton

Senior Retro Guru
I have a White Specialized Rockhopper A1 FS frame for sale, it has the usual chips and scratches but no dents, the lacquer has yellowed slightly down by the BB area with age but this would probably be fixable with a good rub down with some t-cut.

The seat tube measures 15.5 centre to centre and 17" centre to top. I am told that this makes it a size 17"

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

, I think this frame hails from around 95/96

I'm looking for £50 ono posted!

I took some photos this afternoon mate, but won't be able to post them until the morning as I only have my mobile connection at home at the moment......... Not up for swapping for another frame tbh mate, I'm trying to get rid of some gear and actually get something finished!!!

No worries buddy, just popped out to measure up and hers has the same c2c but is labelled as a 17" frame so no good to me anyway as I want one slightly smaller.

Thats interesting fella, perhaps this is a 17" too then........ I'd better change the title! Thanks for your help matey :cool:

development_cycle":21xdecgs said:
No worries buddy, just popped out to measure up and hers has the same c2c but is labelled as a 17" frame so no good to me anyway as I want one slightly smaller.

Sorry to hijack the thread....but I have a 16" Rockhopper Comp frame and forks that I've been thinking of selling.
I'm pretty sure its a 92' and is 16" from centre of bb to top of top tube.
PM me if you're interested.

Good luck with your sale Fenton and sorry again for the hijack :oops:

makster":10194zee said:
development_cycle":10194zee said:

Sorry to hijack the thread....but I have a 16" Rockhopper Comp frame and forks that I've been thinking of selling.
I'm pretty sure its a 92' and is 16" from centre of bb to top of top tube.
PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer but that is also the same size ;)

hey, i do not find white in 95/96 catalogue. maybe 97? could you please measure toptube CtoC? thx

Hi mate, I'm not sure on the year then..... maybe I need to do a bit more research!

The top tube measures 55cm or just under 22" C2C....... I hope that helps :D

Back