Hope Bulb/race face bash rin and some other bits

Jay

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right Ive had these bits sitting round in the house doing nothing so its time fore them to go

I have 1 hope bulb, its the old style bulb (imo the best lookin) ]NOW SOLD

036.jpg

018.jpg

Its a 32 spoke hub that cann be converted to 20mm

I will be completly straight i know fook all about the hub as i won it of flea bay, its in good condition and the bearings feel weet!

£15 posted

I have a Race Face bash ring NOW SOLD

039.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

As you can see from the pics its near enough mint, i i won a crank set off flea bay n the seller threw this in for free

its for a 34 tooth chain ring 104mm bcd

havent5 got a clue what these r worth so make me a offer?

Ive got 2 180mm 6 bolt rotors(disk)

045.jpg

look in good condition ive never used them myself

£7 each posted or £12 the pair

And ive stumbled acrross this random bash/trials guird (aka dmr ring thing) never ever used it

046.jpg

havent got a clue what its worth open to offers

cheers jay

cyfa2809":25io7xgn said:
do you have a ring to go with raceface bash? would it fit 36t?

as it happens i do have a chain ring for it

052.jpg

053.jpg

Is a e.thirteen 36tooth ring, the reason i didnt put it in the add is cause i havent got a clue how much uses its had, but to answer your question it will work with a 36th chain ring

that doesnt look too bad but im no expert :? is it the same bcd as raceface bash? are you sure they fit together? if yes would you take a cheeky tenner for both? :oops: and anything in my sale thread?

cyfa2809":27yk8u48 said:
that doesnt look too bad but im no expert :? is it the same bcd as raceface bash? are you sure they fit together? if yes would you take a cheeky tenner for both? :oops: and anything in my sale thread?

Sorry fella some1s just taken if off my hands, as soon as the add went up ihad a pm about it!

:oops: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: what about the ring? been meaning to go to 36 for a while

might be interested in discs... well, one of them - whichever is in best condition ;) any idea what brand they are? and are they 185mm or 180mm? I know you said 185mm but could you double check? cheers mate! Al

Back