Splitting my 2000 M2 Stumpjumper SOLD

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Splitting most parts from my M2...but not all.
As pretty much usual, I want the frame sold before anyything else goes.
I bought this as a standard bike back in the early summer, it was in new condition as it had been used once, then languished in a bedroom since 2000.

Obviously I have since blinged it up somewhat :roll: :LOL:

Anyway...lets start with the frame.

2000 M2 Specialized Stumpjumper in classic red.
I believe these were the last of the USA built frames.
17" centre to top
15.5" centre to centre
Top tube about 22" actual and 22.75" effective.

I'm about 5'9" ish with stumps for legs....fits me fine.

Red and glossy with a few blemishes, all paint related, no dings. Little chip on rhs down-tube, two from storage on lhs down-tube.
Small scrape on rhs seat-stay. A couple of little scratches on the top-tube decals. Some very small 'chain' chips on the chain-stay.
A wee cable rub.

Overall this is a lovely frame....and all-day comfortable too.

Looking for £125 collected or £135 posted.

Stuffforsale106.jpg

Loads of pictures here showing the 'faults' etc

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/ ... mper%20M2/

Fox Float 80 RL Forks

Not sure of the exact year.
Fully serviced by Mojo in September when they also replaced the decals and touched up any scratches (in slightly non-matching grey)
Service sheet and invoice will be included (cost £100)
V brake or ISIS disc mount.
Steerer is a tad over 185mm.

Looking for £160 UK Posted (frame to sell first remember)

Stuffforsale094.jpg

more general pictures here
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/ ... mper%20M2/

Black CK headset....excellent condition.
£50 UK Posted (when the frame has sold)

Please save you time by not asking about anything else on the bike as yet, I have not decided what to use on my next project.

Please please please, reply here if you are interested in anything, then pm me.

Ta, Carl

Re: specialized

old school pete":1htm62vb said:
Nice frame this, looks great in the flesh :D

Thanks Pete :) just the frame to go folks....included in the frame price is the black Hope QR seat-post clamp. I would also include the carbon USE Sumo post (some scratches to the rear) for an additional 30 pounds.

Re: specialized

xced":no1e9pfx said:
old school pete":no1e9pfx said:
Nice frame this, looks great in the flesh :D

yes, and my size too, but i don't ride aluminium :D

:D You know...in the last year I have had an 853/Columbus frame, a Ti frame etc etc....and I always come back to an M2. Seriously great frames....I'll give it a few days to see if anyone wants to buy the frame.
If it doesn't go I will just keep it....I'm not going to sell it cheap for sure.

Dibs noted guys.....I will split regardless in a weeks time or so....I'll give you each a pm to see if you still want the bits.

Cheers
Carl

I've got a '93 M2 and its just an amazing ride ! This frame looks to be in good nic ...whoever buys this won't be dissappointed ! :D

Woody":cl6svj8l said:
I've got a '93 M2 and its just an amazing ride ! This frame looks to be in good nic ...whoever buys this won't be dissappointed ! :D

Thanks Woody.....unless you have had an M2, I don't think you can know how flipping good they are.

Back