Crud, Tyres & Grips

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
For Sale:

All prices include UK 2nd Class Postage. I have tried to describe each item accurately but if you require additional info/pictures then PM me. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase I will issue a full or partial refund as required. Please note, I will not pay for the return postage.

Payment by Paypal Gift or regular Paypal and you pay the fees. Also accept BACS and at a push I'd take a cheque (but will only ship once cleared and it's once in a blue moon that I get anywhere near my bank).

Please PM me with any questions.

Crud Claw. NOS, suitable for 7 or 8sp cassette - £5

DSC01220-1.jpg

MAXXIS Flyweight 490g Tyres. Hardly worn - £27.50p

DSC01221-1.jpg

DSC01222-1.jpg

ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips. Barely used, couple of scratches to clamps - £12

DSC01219-1.jpg

SOLD:

DX Thumbies. Nice and clicky, some corrosion to steel clamps but pretty blue bolts - £25 (sold to northerndave)

Flite Transalp. Original 'Red Logo', Some marks and scratches to leather, I've stuck it down where it was lifting. Very useable but not garage queen material - £20 (sold to northerndave)

Crud Catcher Set. Front and Rear - £20 (sold to mousemat)

XTR M900 28h front hub. Logo is incomplete but bearings are smooth - £7.50p (sold to mikee)

Syncros Quill Stem. 22.2mm x 130mm (for 1" steerers). Slight lifting to 'S' on LH side (glued down) otherwise mint - £25 (sold to mikee)

Dia-Compe 1" Aheadset. Missing crown race but appears otherwise NOS inc. Star-Nut - £5 (sold to mikee)

XT Sharkfin. NOS - £12 (sold to biglev)

Pace RC-31 Ti Forks. Brand new, boxed with uncut 1 1/8" Steerer. 420mm A2C - £215 inc. Insured Shipping (sold via STW)

OK, most stuff is sold :)

For everyone who bought through this site, your items are packaged but the sorting office was shut when I went down at 4pm so it'll be Saturday before they go.

Cheers,

Paul

Back