lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi i have a full set of hola brakes in very good, hardly used condition. I'll add pictures as soon as i can but they really are in good order. I have the boxes and instructions too. Looking for 85 quid posted uk, 90 quid europe

348j807.jpg

fjp4xu.jpg

mim2jp.jpg

Just a thought. Have a look at the rocky mountain link in my sig- there's pictures of them there

I'd love'em but am horribly skint :x

Is that a whole bike's worth (two pairs)?

If for any obscure reason you feel the need to halve the price, let me know first! ;) :roll:

Have an irritated bump, so to speak... :shock:

is there any change you would swap the brakes? i have a set and want these as a spare set. they are great.........the best together with the normal H.O.'s.

greetz paul

Sadly i can't afford to halve the price but if they don't sell by sunday they will be on ebay with a 99p start so i'll post a link for the bargain hunters. Paul- the only thing i need at the moment is the correct wheelset for my khs 730xt hubs but not sure of rims

How well do these actually work? im curiously intretsed. i know the canti version was prone to cracking?

:D

when i first fitted them i wasnt too impressed but after the pads bedded in they were fine. i dont have much to compare with but every bit as good as modern deore v's.

they are a pain in the ass to set up though. well they are for my fat fingers anyway.

as for the cracking issue, i think that is down to user error. as long as the bolts are not tightened too much they will be fine. i think the instructions mention 6ft/lbs which is hardly anything

they really look good. someone really should buy these brakes. they are awesome and brake very hard(when fitted right).

good luck selling(also really wished i had the money)

greetz

Back