Rare Goldtec Titanium hubs.. pics added..

primo

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
ok so i have two goldtec titanium hubs, these are very rare the only other one i have ever seen for sale is on ebay at the moment for £80.

i have one brand new never used rear hub in anno blue.

and i also have one used rear hub in anno red, this has just been rebuilt with a brand new axle and bearings, brand new pulls and springs and brand new free hub body.

i believe the model of hub to be a very early Sam type. they have the grease port on the non-drive side.

i only have one complete hub, the brand new hub is missing the free-hub body, drive side cap and pulls and springs but these are still available. however the cap, free hub body and pulls springs will all transfer over from the used hub if you wanted to. i chose to rebuild the old one as i wanted to keep the new one new!

i think £95 for both of the hubs is a fair price for some very rare kit.

i will include the specific grease for these hubs which i recently bought from goldtec.

only reason im selling is because ive always been a big fan of hope and am on the lookout for some hope hubs. if youve got a rear hub and would be interested in a swop then please dont hesitate to ask.

i will post pics asap.

cheers,

Andy

Just so you get to see another set, before you part with them, check out the black & golds (titanium nitride coated centres) on my RC200.

Super nice hubs.

JeRkY":3s75yfyw said:
Just so you get to see another set, before you part with them, check out the black & golds (titanium nitride coated centres) on my RC200.

Super nice hubs.

those are very nice. dont really want to sell them as i know id never get another set.

jez-4-bikes-max":26irqghp said:
Aye up - are these the gold centred ones?

hope these help...

[/img]
Photoon2009-12-24at1108.jpg

Photoon2009-12-24at1109.jpg

[/img]

jez-4-bikes-max":1wezpsr6 said:
Alas - silver! :(

its actually titanium, same colour as hope ti-glide centre's.

i doubht these will hang around for too long, very hard to find hubs..

Back