Azonic,Rev,SLX Drivetrain & Marzocchi 01 Z3 QR20- ANY OF

Pete

Retro Guru
Time is creaping up on me for leaving the UK. This pretty much the last of it (WELL TILL SHE GIVES ME MORE BOXES OF MY STUFF)

Prices are just random as i've no idea what to put for this as it needs to go ASAP! So PM me an offer and its to inc P+P! I WILL SHIP WORLD WIDE BUT @ COST

Azonic Shorty stem £20
Reverse Handlebars £15
Reverse Seatpost £15
Shimano SLX shifters £40
DMR V8's £10
Shimano SLX rear mech £30
Sram cassest £20
FSA moto X chainset and BB £60
Deor front mech £15
2001 Z3 QR20,130mm travel, just been rebuilt with brand new seals and bushing, legs have been resparyed, brand new disc mount and axle. 130mm travel. £100 ONO

Some photos of the kit on the bike. BIKE IS NOT FOR SALE, ONLY WHAT IS LISTED ABOVE!!!

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

Contis

Are the Verticals the ProTection/black chili versions, steel/wire 2.3, any other options I've not thought of... :roll: :LOL:

How's the tread looking?

If they're the sort I'm after I'll have'em! Whereabouts are you? Might be able to save postage...

Cheers, Pete.

Re: Contis

getin":2t93aga7 said:
I like the wheels and brakes only no tyres, £150, cash is king,.

Want the QR's as well?

elPedro666":2t93aga7 said:
Are the Verticals the ProTection/black chili versions, steel/wire 2.3, any other options I've not thought of... :roll: :LOL:

How's the tread looking?

If they're the sort I'm after I'll have'em! Whereabouts are you? Might be able to save postage...

Cheers, Pete.

Just 2.3'' and steel wire. Bristol for now, home from crimbo sadly. There pretty mint

Really need the black chili to stop me falling on my ass on big rocks... :shock:

And before someone suggests it, no, I'm not just going to ride better! :p

Good luck with the move :cool:

elPedro666":2d86shwl said:
Really need the black chili to stop me falling on my ass on big rocks... :shock:

And before someone suggests it, no, I'm not just going to ride better! :p

Good luck with the move :cool:

Cheers

Jens_BM":2d86shwl said:
How much for the Marzocchi bomber z1?

There sold, sold in a different topic of mine and there is a list of what is for sale! Photos just for reference of the parts listed that are on sale.

I will do the drivetrain, cranks, bb, shifters, mechs F&R, pedals, cassette and some brand new xtr cable inner and outter for £120 ONO delivered.

This all really has to go guys or it shall go into a bin as i can not take it with me

Back