All the bits for my E4 project(orange, pace, xt)

mickyc

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Loads for sale i need the money after some p###k took my off my bike on the way to work nearly 4 weeks ago.
payment by cheque or paypal gift please.
1998 E4 frame powder coated in orange with a gold pearl fitted with xt739 front mech, xt 739 rear mech, xt 739 cranks polished £175 ono
Pace eddie irvine forks totaly rebuilt with new gold stantions, stickers not used since i paid £230 for these will take £200
pace red stem £25
use red seat post with shim £25
2 x ringle red cages with L pieces £15 each 1 sold

e017.jpg

e018.jpg

e008.jpg

008-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

anything else i find i will post on here :cry: offer's and dib's via p.m as it's easier to keep track of please.

sorry to hear you're having bad times mate - but that beautiful kit should sell no problems!

cce":jpcuwbck said:
sorry to hear you're having bad times mate - but that beautiful kit should sell no problems!

Cheers m8 i hope so it will be a bleak christmas otherwise dont want to sell it but needs must.

Sorry to hear the news...

Gits...

Please can I 'dibs' the two Rngle cages pending better pics, and also the bars pending better pics should the other chappy drop out...

Cheers,
BB.

What a shitter!

I'm sadly skint else I'd take the Vs (as a starter), but have a commisoratory(?) bump anyhow.

All the best for a full recovery.

Pete.

BoyBurning":3u2cc1iw said:
Sorry to hear the news...

Gits...

Please can I 'dibs' the two Rngle cages pending better pics, and also the bars pending better pics should the other chappy drop out...

Cheers,
BB.

will try to get better pics ltr :cool:

Back