Santa's Swollen Sack... more bulges! Open to offers!

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
Offers taken on everything!... needs emptying, so let's give him a hand! :shock:
All prices include postage within the UK. Overseas is extra.

White Brothers Rock Solid carbon forks. Disc only, 190mm 1 1/8"steerer,
425mm a-c. Small scratch by the dropout, see photo. £90.00

Flite Titanium. Yellow with blue corners. Small nick underneath, and slight staining to one blue corner, otherwise pretty damn tidy. £35.00

Race Face XYO seatpost. 27.2 x 400mm. Small scratch 25cm from the rail clamp. VERY minor rubbing from saddle bag. £35.00

Selle Italia SLK saddle. Split crotch design. Very clean . £25.00

Mavic 221 rims on XT parallax rear hub and Kona Java front hub. Smooth bearings, minimal wear, and rims round and true. £65.00

Manitou Black platinum fork. 90-120mm adjustable travel with lockout and adjustable,compression and rebound. No leaks but a bit tatty. £65.00 SOLD

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16732514@N ... 823205317/

Scapin Road/offroad pro race NR series. Absolutely beautiful Italian made frame. Semi made up, but never ridden. Practically, but not quite, mint .
Size 19" £200.00 frame only
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16732514@N ... 737589623/

Dibs here first, then PM. Feel free to make me an offer.
Plenty more to come yet!
Ta Nick

Hey Nick
I hesitate to say I would like to offer a hand, but my mate is looking for carbon forks and White Bros are excellent.
Not a dib or dab....but interested and will let you know tomorrow
Carl

I really shouldn't, but I really might. If harryb doesn't want the white bros forks - i just might, depending on checking measurements etc.

Hmmmmmmm :xmas-cool:

Hope this doesn't get me a rebuke

After seeing your thread title, my first thought was that's probably because he only comes once a year

Sorry :oops:

Steerer on those forks is abut 10mm too short - I really need 200mm as absolute minimum, even then i'm pushing things a bit :cry:

Have another bump.

LOL, that title gave me the image of poor saint nic being mistaken for a burglar and being walloped in the nether region!

free bump!

C'mon folks, don't be shy!
Poor old Santa's been lugging his bulging sack around all week! He needs to offload it sharpish so's YOUR kiddies won't be dissapointed on Christmas morn.
More to be added later from: Rolf, Scapin, Salsa, Magura, Hope, and maybe even one of Uncle Tom's little treasures from across the pond... :D :D
:( :( :( :( :( :(

Back