STI levers - both 7 speed, both for cantis, both SOLD

MikeC

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Deore LX pair - SOLD - looks like the barrel adjuster for the front gear cable has lost the nut that keeps it in place. Should work ok when cabled up though. (ST-M563)

Alivio pair - SOLD - the rear shifter doesn't always shift up the block, it needs to 'be encouraged'. It flaps around uselessly now but works better when it is cabled up - usually needs one useless push and then works! (ST-MC12)

Only £8 posted for either one - or £12 posted for them both

DSC00241.jpg

well spotted... what model are they? If they're M550 then they're canti compaitible and no good to me :cry: if they are v-brake comp I'm hopefully still first dibber ;)

The LX ones are 563, which I think means they are canti compatible...but I'm in no way certain!

Mr Rats, you have dibs by about one second!

(model numbers now added above!)

Hmmm. I'm still interested in the LX units if they haven't gone already? Just means a slight change of direction. Have to go to bed now, but can do Paypal or bank transfer in the morning?

Cheers.

russ77":16tggn4t said:
Hmmm. I'm still interested in the LX units if they haven't gone already? Just means a slight change of direction. Have to go to bed now, but can do Paypal or bank transfer in the morning?

Cheers.

I considered the same change of direction but it's for my mate's bike and he wants v's so fire away russ!

Back