Fs 6 bolt wheel set , hope xc, Dt swiss Hugi, Mavic 521 CD

Mr jolly

Dirt Disciple
http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t261 ... or%20sale/

Mavic 521 CD (Grey) rims 32 hole, laced with DT Swiss Double butted stainless steel spokes on to a DT Swiss Hugi Front hub in silver and a Hope XC rear hub in Gold.

The rims have a braking surface that has never been used, they a few stone chips to the grey CD coating, but they are true with no dings or flat spots. Good solid rims. All the spokes are in good shape. Both hubs are 6 bolt, all the threads are in excellent shape. The rear hub body was a warranty replacement from hope. The Free hub has just been repacked with grease.

£120 posted uk mainland.
Cheers Paul

I'm guessing i may have over priced these, if anyone fancies them drop me a line with a offer.
All the best
paul

Dont suppose your keen to post to Sydney, Australia? I only want the rims, but might buy them complete and sell the hubs...

I need to check funds...or sell something, but I may be interested could offer £80 ish

Or if you are after anything as a swap I have lots to offer.

Nathan
I could split the rims for you, but i'd have to workout the costs, as i'd probably loose out on the spokes, then theres the postage. I think they would be too big for small packet, so they would have to go surface, not expensive (no more than £15) but up to 12 weeks!
Let me know what you think.

Jerky
£80 a bit tight mate. I'd be looking for a bit more than that + postage.
Bits i need, a nice pair of QR's in black silver or red at push, they can be modern. A very good/new pair of sintered mono Mini pads. Maybe a rear mono M4 brake.

Cheers
Mr J

Cool... It'd probably be more beneficial if I just took the whole set. Lemme know what you want for just the rims (via PM if need be) otherwise I might take the whole set. Surface is no issue. I'm in no hurry for them as long as they can be tracked.

Fs 6 bolt wheel set , hope xc, Dt, Mavic 521 CD READVERTISED

Back up for sale

offers please.

Jerky you still fancy them?

Cheers

Paul

Back