Manitou Wall Art For Sale

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
Thinking about selling my office art to fund more practical bike parts

The frame itself is unrideable due to a dent in the downtube and a small crack in the top tube, however it does still look good and is perfect as a piece of art that you'd never be tempted to do anything else with.

Comes built with the following
* Manitou 3 forks in great condition with a slightly too short steerer tube (thread doesn't reach top headset locknut - this is held in place by the stem). Has a spare 1 1/8" threaded steerer.
* New 1 1/4" XTR headset
* Excellent Condition Answer ATAC stem (130mm 0 degree I think)
* New Ringle bottle cage
* New Hope Seat Clamp (not quite the right size but it works)
* New 31.6 Ringle Moby seatpost
* Like new blue Flite saddle

Could add in a set of black Hyperlite bars and silver Hyperends bar ends if you were looking at building it up further.

What's it worth? No idea. I've spent over £200 on it and would want to get back as much as possible

Would be prepared to split if no-one is interested in the whole thing but would prefer to sell it complete coz it looks so nice!

Attachments

• Manitou 2.JPG
    Manitou 2.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,717
Hi Dave,

Can I get first dibs on the black Hyperlite and Ringle bottle cage please if you split? Cheers.
Oh, and I might be interested in the silver HyperEnds too...

Okay. Here's some prices for everything seperately.

Frame - £100
Forks - £30
Headset - £25
Stem - £15
Bottle cage - Provisionally sold
Seatpost - £32
Saddle - Sold
Bars - £12 (Good condition but have been cut down to about 50cm)
Bar Ends - £15

All include postage, prepared to haggle a bit if you're buying more than one bit.

Pics and dibs on the bottle cage please Dave. Will leave the bars thanks if cut. Won't be able to get back to you till next week though now as no net where going... Cheers.

Everything is sold now apart from the seatpost, stem and headset which I think are as good as sold.

Back