Park Pre Team 925 Ti finish frame for sale

auldain

Dirt Disciple
NO LONGER AVAILABLE For sale my much beloved Park Pre Team 925 (1994) frame. It has been improved by the addition of a Hope int std reap disc brake mount to the rear chainstay. It is excellent condition for its age. I have owned it since new but I am reluctantly having to sell it for health reasons. It is a16" frame and I am 5' 10" and run it on 105mm Marzocchi MX Pro forks (also for sale) with a 95mm Thompson Elite stem, and the overall fit and ride is perfect. I can send pictures (of it in its current built up state) on request from interested parties. I'm open to realistic offers given its age condition and keeping in mind the built up bike cost me £1100 in 1994. Looking for £250 for this classic.

Hello
You'll need to post up 'For Sale' ads in the 'For Sale' section with a price.
No sale ads in the Reader's Bikes section I'm afraid. :)

Have to point out that when I removed the Crud Catcher from the downtube, to wash the frame, prior to taking some photos to upload, I found some rust. I'm gutted! I've rubbed it down the rusty area and it looks like a couple of hairline cracks, about 8 to 10mm long. I've put a photo on my Retrobike album of this area for any potential buyers to consider. I think it is repairable by welding, smoothing down and re-lacquering, But I'll understand if anyone is put off. The price I was asking (£250) of course no longer applies and the frame is now open to offers.

Back