Rock Shox 96 Judy SL's 1" Ahead - SOLD

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi guys n girls..

The only reason these are up for sale is that I have managed to source 2 sets of NOS ones of these in the right sizes :) :) .. and new policy means if its not getting used or , going to get used in the near future it goes..

So therefore ............

I'm offeriing a rare opportunity to buy a set of 96 me Judy SL forks in a very hard to find 1" flavor , I've just put in a nice new set of springs and they have had a full serviced and ready to Rock and go :)

I'll also throw in with this sale another set of brand new springs :)

They have the canti mount brace fitted , and I have a few of these lying around so I'll chuck one of these in too.. ;)

If your looking at these you'll know about the weight or lack of it :) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so I wont go on about them having Ti hardware etc or anything like that... :LOL: :LOL:

The only 'bad' bit is they have non period and non correct decals on at present ,

However I'm in the process of ordering some brand new correct and period repro sets of judy Sl decals for which I'll let you have for an additional £10.00 added on top of this sale if you want them, (costing me £18.00)

Other than that, they are spot on, :) both dialls are spot on and present.. :) etc,

The steerer is approx. 6 and a bit wee. inches, ..... and is an ahead (Unthreaded) design..and therefore will not be suitable with a threaded headset ..

(I will measure more accurately when I get a min_, for anyone interested)

The overall finish of the forks I would rate at a 8/10, with just the usual odd stone chip and also where the wheel has been in and out of the dropouts..

P1030418.jpg

These will be posted 1st class recorded royal mail postal service. :)

Packed well to prevent damage, and those who know me , know that I do pack well.. :)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Shim it fella.. ;) I have one for you chap so you can use them in a 1 1/8th headtube if you want the forks chap.. :)

bonesjones .. No PM fella. :?

Still up for grabs :shock:

bugger :( poxy wood burning stoves :x not only am I covered in soot, I've bashed lumps out of my knuckles, my hands look like prunes from all the cementing and now I've missed these :roll:

If for any reason it falls through give me a shout ;) thats if the chimney breast thats being held up by the least confindence inspiring arch of bricks I've ever seen hasn't crushed me to death by then :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: .. Well I might.. and I mean might let a pair of the NOS ones go.. but these will look cheap in comparison.. :LOL: :LOL:

Back