Revelation, Hope Pro2/xc717, Evolve, LX disc, SLX, Maxxis

daveaasmith

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
***SORRY MODERN CONTENT***
***BACK TO RETRO VERY SHORTLY I PROMISE :oops: ***

Splitting most of the items from the Rocky Mountain ETSX I've just bought, and pics can be sent on request. I need to photograph the parts I'm selling, tonight (18th Nov).

Rockshox Revelation 426 Air U-TURN 2008. White 100-130mm (u-turn dials from 100mm to 130mm). Front right stanchion has small light scuff. More superficial than anything!
Few chips and scratches to legs (see pics 2 and 4)
£150 posted ***SOLD***

Wheels - Hope Pro2 hubs, Mavic XC717 rims, handbuilt. Some scratches to the rims, nice clicky freehub, buttery smooth bearings. Super light. Standard QR axle. Freehub body has slight gouging due to the lightweight alu freehub body (this is apparantly very common). Can include a set of semi worn Tioga Factory XC 1.95 to seal the deal!
£180 posted ***SOLD***

RaceFace Evolve XC bars and stem. Nice condition.
£35 posted

Shimano Deore LX paddle shifters (gear and disc brake combined), with LX calipers and Shimano 160mm rotors. Some of silver has come off the top of the shifters, otherwise work nicely.
£55 posted ***SOLD***

Shimano SLX chainset inc BB. 175mm.
£40 posted ***SOLD***

Shimano SLX rear mech. Jockey wheels a bit loose.
£20 posted ***SOLD***

Shimano LX front mech (34.9 top swing, top pull).
£10 posted ***SOLD***

Shimano HG50 cassette
£10 posted

Maxxis Advantage tyres. Front 2.25 front and 2.1 rear. Loads of tread left - prob used only 100 miles.
£35 posted ***SOLD***

Let me know if you need any more pics, or if you think I'm way out on prices. I do need to sell this stuff, so am open to *sensible* offers!

Cheers, Dave

arch-stanton":3f8dc4rf said:
What colour are the hubs?.. If they're gunsmoke, then dibs on them subject to pics etc..
If they were gunsmoke I'd be keeping them!

They are black - the next best colour.

Still interested?!!

Pics

rm020.jpg

rm017.jpg

rm018.jpg

rm019.jpg

Anyone for the LX brake / paddle shift stuff?

I will throw in the SLX rear mech and an LX front (34.9 top pull top swing)!

So that's:

Shimano Deore LX paddle shifters (gear and disc brake combined), with LX calipers and Shimano 160mm rotors. Some of silver has come off the top of the shifters, otherwise work nicely.
...and...
Shimano SLX rear mech. Jockey wheels a bit loose.
...and...
Shimano LX front mech (34.9 top swing, top pull).

All for £55 posted

*** NOW SOLD ***

Back