Modified Moulton. Now reduced to £55 Bargain!

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, my Moulton mini has got to go as i can hardly get the shed door shut!! It's a 1960's Moulton mini with the back end removed and blended into the seatpost. It has fresh paint and new tyre's fitted. Original singlespeed gearing. I suppose it's still a work in progress really but is ridable now. Ideally, another brake need's sourcing. I have the original which i will include but it's abit rusty. Has standard rear rubber suspension. Very light Cinnelli bar's fitted and new pedal's. My plan's were for a brown charge spoon saddle and matching bar tape but i just wont get it done in the forseeable future.I would say it's suitable for someone upto about 5ft 7". I would like £55 posted in the uk , less for collection but will listen to any offer's you may have. Cheer's Dave.

Attachments

• moulton 3.jpg
    moulton 3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,243
  • moulton 2.jpg
    moulton 2.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 2,243
  • moulton 1.jpg
    moulton 1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 2,243
Smart :cool:
When you say up to 5'7, is that with the seat and bars where they are now? ie at their max exstent. So being nearer 5'9 would it be a smidge too small?
Great looking bike BTW :D

Only thing stopping you, is you would need a longer seat post, nowt else! Thank's for the kind comment's. Cheer's Dave.

:cool: Cool bike :cool:

If you cant sell it here ,try ebay,they usually go quite well on there.

Seriously cool bike :cool:

Back