Zolatone Marin Eldridge Grade F&F still free to good hom

keitht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Still here...and i am moving in 3wks...at which time i will have to ditch her..

Unless of course somebody wants to save her...

b3b9f179.jpg

Frame in good condition, as are forks.....could be used as is..but finish is a little tatty....no BB, or headset now...but comes with stem.

Haven't really got time to post...so collection required.....i am not far from J17 M4.

I'm traveling to Ipswich from south wales tomorrow. Will I be passing? I haven't checked the map yet, i'll have a look now. If I am i'll be happy to give it a new home away from the skip.

Re: .

Grannygrinder said:
I'm traveling to Ipswich from south wales tomorrow. Will I be passing? I haven't checked the map yet, i'll have a look now. If I am i'll be happy to give it a new home away from the skip.
...................jesus thats a longggggggg way :eek:

About 5 and a half hours give or take. I've got to do Swansea to Durham next week, 7 hours ish. A bloody long way, glad i'm not paying for the fuel :D

i'll rescue this from the skip if it comes down to it, then karma it on as and when or build it if the mood takes me

Cheers Keith, it will get built up at some stage, couple of projects higher up the queue at the moment though.

Sorry I missed this one, owned a couple the same BITD and been looking for a frame for a few years, Grannygrinder, if you decide not to bother building it let me know.

Latest posts

Back