beautiful lightweight DTHugi wheels-sold

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Got these for the orange build but the colour does not match, here are the same hubs on a bike to see what they look like.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... light=hugi

I asked him about the wheels and this is what he said

"these DT Hugi hubs were actually manufactured by DT Hugi for the french make SUNN which did it mount on upper mid range or high end range bycicles such as the sunn exact in colombus tubing or sunn urge in Fuji SL tubing or Xcircuit in Tange double butted one ( I think mine came from an xcrcuit). The hubs are actually called Brubz 3.

They are loved by sunn buffs mainly as the colour is orange-yelloish and very difficult to match. ( I actually think on most of the sunns, it does not look very good ) "

both wheels are silky smooth rear has a really pleasing grrrrr noise and both are true with very little wear to the rims. Two very slight scratches to the hubs but overall very good condition. No tyres included and price is £110 posted. I can throw in a 9 speed cassette but cannot guarantee the amount of wear it has, looks good but I struggle with these things :roll:

hugi5.jpg

hugi2.jpg

hugi3.jpg

hugi4.jpg

hugi.jpg

clockworkgazz":2w7eir0k said:
BACS, gold, euros, diamonds anything :cool:

will pm you my bank details.

Cool just one more thing. Is the cassette body good?? just looks pitted in the close up picture.

Hope you think i'm not being rude in asking.

bugger I have no way of weighing them, however they are at least as light as my crossmax wheels which felt light to me.

tintin40":vvtozbxn said:
clockworkgazz":vvtozbxn said:

Cool just one more thing. Is the cassette body good?? just looks pitted in the close up picture.

it is in really good condition, that's water I gave them a hose down just before the pics, do you want a close up dry piccie?

clockworkgazz":3rh6dcbr said:
tintin40":3rh6dcbr said:
clockworkgazz":3rh6dcbr said:

it is in really good condition, that's water I gave them a hose down just before the pics, do you want a close up dry piccie?
I thought it was. Just want to be sure. :D

Back