GT RTS breaking for spares OR sell complete???

pagatcs

Retro Newbie
Hi all, im new to this site and dont really have much interest in bikes ( only motorbikes...lol ) Ive got a GT RTS mountain bike which as damage to the rear swing arm ( next to where the rear axle bolts to the frame?? ) willing to break for spares or sell complete as it is. offers welcome. Thanks 0781 5417364 ( sheffield south yorks )

If you are breaking, I'd be interested in the rear shock. Do you have any pictures and a price in mind? Drop me a PM if you want to discuss.
Thanks

Ian

pagatcs":33rmla9v said:
Hi all, im new to this site and dont really have much interest in bikes ( only motorbikes...lol ) Ive got a GT RTS mountain bike which as damage to the rear swing arm ( next to where the rear axle bolts to the frame?? ) willing to break for spares or sell complete as it is. offers welcome. Thanks 0781 5417364 ( sheffield south yorks )

the damage is a snapped mech hanger - replaceable type if that helps anyone

ishaw":2cfseyxu said:
If you are breaking, I'd be interested in the rear shock. Do you have any pictures and a price in mind? Drop me a PM if you want to discuss.
Thanks

Ian
Hi, Sorry dont no how to add pics onto a site.....lol, I will send you some pictures via Email?, Send me your email and i will get it sorted for you, im wanting £80 for the complete thing!!?? too cheap??, too expensive???

pagatcs":1kxsrowl said:
ishaw":1kxsrowl said:
Thanks

Ian
Hi, Sorry dont no how to add pics onto a site.....lol, I will send you some pictures via Email?, Send me your email and i will get it sorted for you, im wanting £80 for the complete thing!!?? too cheap??, too expensive???

dont undersell it mate. make sure you know exactly how much its worth. theres a thread on here for valuations

SEANSTEPHENS":1kllllkg said:
pagatcs":1kllllkg said:
ishaw":1kllllkg said:
Thanks

Ian

dont undersell it mate. make sure you know exactly how much its worth. theres a thread on here for valuations
Hi, im happy with £80 its only sitting in the garage doing nothing, Ive also got a GT timberline for sale aswell £40 for that one?? thats complete n working order. any interest you can call me on 07815417364 Thanks Nick.

Sorry to keep butting in your thread! I can vouch that the timberline looks very nice indeed. Its an early one as it has u brake rear.

Back