1995 S-Works FSR frame and other bits

development_cycle

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This frame is an 18", has been professionally resprayed in the past and has had genuine decals applied (later M4 ones).

I bought this in the hope that it was a 16" as the seller was unsure, and also in the belief that the one I already had (bought from here some time ago) was a 19". After arrival I did all the measurements and found them both to be the 18" model!

I have replaced all of the pivots with genuine ones (not the pressed in bushes), and all the linkage bolts and nuts with new ones.

This frame is available in a number of variations, prices include courier delivery within mainland UK but will post anywhere at cost:

Bare frame only - £185
Frame with genuine seat post, seat post quick release, 135mm Ti stem - £235

I will consider variables and now have a spare excellent condition UN71/2/3 bb (can't remember which model), so please ask for a price if you want any other combination.

Condition wise it is good for it's age, there is a scratch to the paint on the top tube but no dent, and the top mount of the shock is cracked as they all are. (I have 4 Alps shocks and they all look the same).

No dibs or infighting, if you want it let me know and if you pay for it it's yours.

what's the length of the top tube ?

the seatpost diameter ?

the front derailleur needed diameter and pull ?

fork pivot diameter ? can't take more than a 65mm one ?

could it fit a 13 year old boy who is about 1.65 ? :?:

what's the length of the top tube ? 551mm

the seatpost diameter ? 29.2mm

the front derailleur needed diameter and pull ? 31.8mm top pull

fork pivot diameter ? can't take more than a 65mm one ? Designed for Judy Fork

could it fit a 13 year old boy who is about 1.65 ? I would say he is a little short for this, standover height is quite high at 728mm (I think)

OOOOOh Noooooo can't afford it and it would look "interesting against its carbon younger brother !

Pictures of it next to the other one in it's original colour and decals. As you can see it is not a bad match really. Anyone interested but wanting to get Gil to reproduce decals is more than welcome to pic's and measurements from my other frame if it helps. The M4 decals are not lacquered over so would peel off.

Back