M900 stuff and other bits.

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Available in next week or two when I can be bothered to strip the Zaskar down. Will send pics to anyone that wants them, more detailed descriptions available when I've had a chance to check everything over. Prices may drop if I find a glaring problem that I'm not currently aware of with any particular part.

M900 rear mech - Good condition £40 (provisionally sold)

M900 front mech, 31.8 bottom pull - good condition £25 (Provisionally sold)

M900 STI levers/shifters - Good condition £35 (provisionally sold)

M900 cantilevers with XTR blocks - Good condition £25

M900 chainset - dreaded heel rub as ever, but ok £60 (not available until I've found a replacement, want an M737/M739 would swap + cash if you like)

WOULD SELL ABOVE AS A GROUPSET FOR £160

Dia Compe PC8 levers - Good condition, stickers peeling a little £10

Kona Velocity stem - battered but functional £5

Strnglight X17 threaded headset - NEW £15

Random (Specialized?) stem, 1 1/8" ahead, 135mm, silver £5

M735 28.6 BP front mech - yours for the cost of the postage (£2?)

Shimano 28.6 top pull front mech, don't know which one, functional but not pretty - yours for the cost of the postage (£2?)

Pace steerer tube, unthreaded, 1 1/8" £10, will need to check length.

WTB greaseguard front hub - NEW £8

And... potentially selling the '84 Stumpy. Will be frame, forks and Bullmoose bars with the original Specialized headset and bottom bracket. Shimano M700 cantis and 4-finger brake levers. Original Takagi XT cranks and 'Stag head' M700 front mech. This is a 23 year old bike and it's been used! To this end there is minor damage to the seat tube lug, however this is easily fixed and I'll include a set of original decals that Specialized very kindly sent me so with a re-spray, this could be a hell of a vintage ride. Initialy sold in Canada (it still has the stores sticker on) it was brought over here in the 90s and has been used as a singlespeed since the rear mech gave up a couple of years ago. OIRO £200 but reluctant sale so not going to budge much on price :)

All prices include postage or if you're going to the March Meet up and can wait, I'll bring them along to that and the shipping money can go towards my petrol instead :)

Singlespeed converter, 16t and 18t cogs and spacers to convert a freehub to SS - Used £5

What width freehub will this fit? Sorry for numpty question, my first SS conversion :)

Kestonian":2r0p5oq1 said:
Singlespeed converter, 16t and 18t cogs and spacers to convert a freehub to SS - Used £5

What width freehub will this fit? Sorry for numpty question, my first SS conversion :)

I was running it on an 8spd freehub. Its one of these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SINGLE-SPEED-sing ... dZViewItem

but its not Revell, and its not fancy colours.

they're great because they allow you to move the rear sprocket to get the chainline right rather than have to fiddle with BB length and chainring spacing.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back