94 P7 want to trade for early 90's S-works or Stumpy

keitht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Nice 17in Orange P7....was for sale..then i pulled it.....due to BB problem.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77239

This i have now sorted..fitted a NOS Real BB and some Middleburn RS1's in VGC.....

Rode it out earlier..and its just too small...strange really as my EVO2 was a 19in and that was too big..and i don't remember the wifes C-16r being too tiny and that was a 15in ( in think )

Anyhoo.....got the Spesh bug......so want to trade for late 80's early 90's Stumpy or S-works.....17 up to 19.

Hope the values are equal (ish ) reckon with the Middleburns P7 is worth approx £275 to 300.....

Please let me know if i am being a unrealistic...

Regards Keith

Orange P7

Just a thought :idea:

after sorting the BB problem were you then turned down by the willing purchaser :?: I bet there were a few interested.

➡️

Yep still got some intereted parties..just thought i would offer a swap first....saves a transaction or 2..

If no takers, it will be made available to a member who has expressed an interest...

Alternatively, i might even split it down, or rebuild it on another frame i have been offered......still finding my feet...

Like being in a sweetie shop and not being able to decide, is this place!!!

K

ORANGE

hi
interested in the bike.where are you based
i'm 5ft 11,do you think the bike would be suitable
my inside leg is 33"
malc

Re: ORANGE

cipolinni":19euk7au said:
hi
interested in the bike.where are you based
i'm 5ft 11,do you think the bike would be suitable
my inside leg is 33"
malc

Too small i suspect....i am shorter than you..with stumpy legs and i feel its to small for me..

K

Back