Its not for sale! Just cant do it! Pls delete Mods!

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well i dont know why??? But i've got the itch for something else! This could be one big big regret!!! Check out the build thread for full spec and pictures!
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58959

As you'll see its mint! XTR groupset is almost new. Even the forks are blinding (but not Pace :D ). I built my dream bike! So why get rid???

Answers on a postcard... Oh will inc a blue Crud Catcher.

YOU CANT REPLACE BIKES LIKE THIS! NOT FOR SALE OR SWAP! SORRY

Attachments

• img_0096_785.jpg
    img_0096_785.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 889
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol,hope you dont sell it lol,only kidding bud,shame but i understand why,kinda :D

I know!!! :cry: As i posted the thread i was thinking dont do it!!! :oops:

BEEN THINKING THAT I'D SWAP THE FRAME FOR A GIANT ALLIANCE OR SCOTT SCALE?

like mentioned bud, id swap for my s-works if you want. mines worth more than your after for yours.

Awkward Kid":1vv8ftwl said:
BEEN THINKING THAT I'D SWAP THE FRAME FOR A GIANT ALLIANCE OR SCOTT SCALE?

HA HA HA - another one bites the dust.

What was it you were saying to me when I put mine up for sale ;)

Dave.

what size is it? i am guessing its an 18 given you are about a foot taller than me! can you handle a small frame? fancy a swap for some ti?

Dave A: I know i know! :oops: Hows your Scale though? Are they any good?

Dave L: Dude if your ti was an 18 i'd be in the car now dropping your new pace off!

I know! Its not going on ebay just here and bikeradar! The more i'm thinking about it the more i want to keep it! Its also cold on the naughty step! :LOL: Had a belter on her at Sherwood Pines wkend gone. Hmmmm?

Attachments

• IMG_049011.jpg
    IMG_049011.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 702
Back