1994 ORANGE GREEN 17IN P7

keitht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Very recent purchase of Ebay..what i thought i wanted before i looked around this site properly..and won before i aquired the 92 S-works.

Decent spec....frame is in good condition..with obvious signs of careful use...with a few areas were the coating has come off.

04a8f79c.jpg

036dec43.jpg

4d9c1b32.jpg

829027a0.jpg

Pace Rc 35's in VGC serviced in 2008 ( according to the previous owner ) and with grease and greasegun.

FSA ahead, 3tt Forge ahead stem, Fred Salmon bars..( faded ) Tioga Barends ( faded )..Sugino Chainset, XT 7spd thumbies, XT r/mech, XT f/mech, Diacompe brake levers...Shimano Vees..
Front X138 on Hope... Ritchey on STX-rc at rear..USE seatpost...

Pedals not included.

I haven't even ridden this..just given it the once over and fitted a newish Bontrager Race Lux saddle.

Overall..a very nice, usable early example of the iconic P7.

£225

Collection preferred..can meet somewhere if possible.
Can box up for your courier...

Will split if i have too and there's enough interest :roll:

PS..Auction price was £177 + £25 post...in addition i have added a decent saddle.

really nice bike and great price, kinda glad it's to small or the wife would kill me- good luck with the sale :cool:

hey keith, if you do decide to split the bike, i'd be interested in the front and rear mechs and the thumbies

God that's pristine! Bobbins price mate!

[ MASSIVE SULK ]I'm not bothered it's too small for me.[ /MASSIVE SULK ]

hi there, where abouts are you? very intersested myself, all ways wanted one of these as a young lad

Back